Please add your email above to receive our Newsletter and stay connected with everything happening in the chapter!
INFORMATION ABOUT THE VOTER RIGHTS BELIEF:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Fort Worth Tarrant County NAACP – Voter Rights Belief
Please plan to join us for the July 2022 General Membership Meeting. We will have a presentation regarding the Office of the Police Oversight Monitor: Who are they? What are they Responsible for? What have they accomplished? What are their future plans? Presenter: Kim Neal, Director – Office of the Police Oversight Monitor, City of Fort Worth
Check out our Facebook page for upcoming events.
STAY UP TO DATE
OBJECTIVES OF THE FORT WORTH TX NAACP
The following statement of objectives is found on the first page of the NAACP Constitution – the principal objectives of the Association shall be:
- To ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of all citizens
- To achieve equality of rights and eliminate race prejudice among the citizens of the United States
- To remove all barriers of racial discrimination through democratic processes
- To seek enactment and enforcement of federal, state, and local laws securing civil rights
- To inform the public of the adverse effects of racial discrimination and to seek its elimination
- To educate persons as to their constitutional rights and to take all lawful action to secure the exercise thereof, and to take any other lawful action in furtherance of these objectives, consistent with the NAACP’s Articles of Incorporation and this Constitution.